AnuMed Inulin ( 6 oz ) a polysaccharide, is a Soluble Fiber is indigestible by The Body and Beneficial to Good Bacteria The Gut.
ANUMED ONLY DELIVER THE MOST POWERFUL NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Our Products are 100% Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, No Sugar Added, and Made In the USA.
Inulin known as a polysaccharide, is a soluble fiber is indigestible by the body and beneficial to good bacteria the gut.
- Stimulates the immune system, inhibits harmful bacteria and pathogens in the intestine.
- Lowers triglycerides in the blood, reducing the risk of heart disease
- Enhances the absorption of calcium, magnesium, zinc, and iron in the colon
- Diminish the loss of bone tissue, aiding in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Reduces appetite, provides a feeling of fullness, and may support weight loss.
Inulin, known as a polysaccharide, is a soluble fiber is indigestible by the body and beneficial to good bacteria the gut. Currently, inulin is promoted primarily as a pre-biotic and as a fiber supplement.
• Stimulates the immune system, inhibits harmful bacteria and pathogens in the intestine.
• Lowers triglycerides in the blood, reducing the risk of heart disease.
• Enhances the absorption of calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron in the colon.
• May diminish the loss of bone tissue, aiding in the prevention of osteoporosis.
• Reduces appetite, provides a feeling of fullness and may support weight loss.
• Increases the regularity and volume of stool, diminishing constipation and
• Convenient powder can be mixed into any food.
SUGGESTED USE: Dosage – 3/4 teaspoon (3.2g) Add to water, smoothies, yogurt or any favorite food or beverage. Gradually increase dose up to recommended amount.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Excellent quality pre-biotic. Good utility as an alternative carbohydrate and fiber source. Used in a keto bread recipe, and worked well.
The inulin performed nicely, with very acceptable results. As such, it merits a 4.5 - 4.75 star rating, with a very high level recommendation.
Unlike other prebiotic powders, this one has a very small 1 teaspoon dose. It does have sugar, which naturally occurs, so if you're trying to minimize sugar, a small dose is better. Pleasant taste and not overly sweet.
It's so easy to use and it's not another pill in the arsenal! i feel like it's a constant add-on for supplements, so i was really glad to see this powder option. it's completely flavorless, completely! and it dissolves so fast with zero effect on whatever you add it to - it doesnt effect consistency, flavor, or anything at all. i was worried there would be a grit, but dissolves all the way away. As far as how it goes as a prebiotic - I have to assume it's a decent one. I was taking one before, and I've noticed no change in how things in my belly are working.
i would absolutely stick with this one as a prebiotic - it's simple to throw into my protein shake or toss it into whatever i am cooking, i fully appreciate 'not another pill'
I have a ketogenic lifestyle, but still like to make brad with yeast. When feeding yeast with inulin, you don't have to worry about using sugar.
Good-sized container, flavorless. I recommend this product wholeheartedly.
I like to use these in my soups and breads. They are flavorless, which is good. Mixes well in stews, soups and bread doughs.