Natural Bioidentical Estriol 5.0 Cream
ANUMED ONLY DELIVER THE MOST POWERFUL NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Our Products are 100% Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, No Sugar Added, and Made In the USA.
Natural Bioidentical Estriol Cream 5.0 with Hyaluronic Acid + vitamin E for Skin Care During Menopause Relief. Balancing Cream for Women
- Estriol Cream for Natural Menopause Relief, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Breast Soreness.
- Supports Women's Health that Deal with Night Sweats, Per menopause, PMS, Libido, Acne
- Advanced Formula, Estriol Cream. Promotes Natural Hormone Balance, Best Women's Health Supplements
- The Most Powerful Estriol Cream Plants Based Ingredients from Wild Yam, Herbs, Essential Oils
- Made in The USA, FDA inspected and Certified Facility, Quality Control Certified, Lab Verified
This product contains the necessary ingredients to curb menopause symptoms.
The bonus is it is a foam that can be applied to different areas of the body.
You can apply it up to twice daily.
The absorption rate will depend upon the user.
Personal note: The foam did seem to dry my skin.
I have been adding this cream here and there with my progesterone cream at night and I’ve been enjoying it. I feel like keeping up with your hormones makes so much difference with how you look and feel. And sleep! Estriol seems to be a safe and beneficial ingredient but do your own research of course. I have not experienced any skin irritation from using this product. If you think estriol might benefit you, this is definitely a supplement worth checking out!
There is nice light smell after the use. I do feel tingling after using but it suppresses the hot flashes, not completely but it did work. Highly recommend it
This is an easy-to-use pump pack moisturizing lotion for women who need estriol. It works through absorption. The cream is a little greasy when first applied, but it does absorb well, and make the skin feel moisturized. There is no scent, in fact it smells a little like synthetic moisturizing cream.
Healthcare providers sometimes prescribe laboratory-made estriol as part of hormone therapy to ease menopause symptoms. This is not a general-purpose moisturizer. Men should not take additional estriol (a type of estrogen) lest there be side effects.